Michael Jordan ADHD
Michael Jordan, the best professional basketball player in history, was diagnosed with ADHD after wowed audiences with his movements on the court. Many people, including those with ADHD, have been motivated by his achievements on and off the court. Discuss living with ADHD with your doctor.
There are advantages to having ADHD.
• Hyperfocus: When someone with ADHD activates their hyperfocus, they might spend hours doing something they enjoy in a manner that others cannot.
• Creativity: One of the benefits of having a non-neurotypical brain is the ability to be creative. When given the chance, this gives them a significant advantage in work. Will Smith, Jim Carrey, Adam Levine, and Justin Timberlake are just a few of the renowned actors and singers who have been diagnosed with ADHD.
• Energy: An ADHD person's high energy level allows them to excel at any physical activity; in fact, several well-known athletes, like Michael Jordan, Simone Biles, and Michael Phelps, have ADHD.
• Social: Many people with ADHD are the center of attention at every social gathering because they have excellent communication skills and a spontaneous personality that draws everyone's attention, especially those who are more hyperactive than inattentive.
• Flexibility: People with ADHD are usually flexible in their thoughts, ideas, and movements, and even more adaptive to life's numerous problems.
• Willingness to try new things: They are also eager to try new things and seek out a variety of intriguing ideas and concepts, enhancing their creativity!